Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sleeping Fox - The Cuddle Family

So as I was finishing up the Bathing Monkey for the bathroom, I felt like creating one for the bedroom, too. And fox came to my mind first as my sleeping beauty. Because they just look so comfortable with their fur tail curled up and wrapped around like an all-in-one comforter-ish cushion pillow scarf...


And I remember last month when I watched Grizzly Man, the foxes that followed Timmy were so cute like dogs, they just wanted to be pet and want to cuddle. And they always look sleepy with their squinty eyes. To make it the same like the Bathing Monkeys, I made the youngster awake because they are always restless. This painting is also done in oil, and the background I used painting knife to make the hatching.


What room next? There are too many rooms now I've seen at some people's houses... bathroom, master bedroom, kitchen, dining room, study/office room, guest room 1, guest room 2, game room, kid's room, changing room, laundry room... Maybe I'll do storage room next. ;) 

1 comment:

Runa no Kitsune said...

Umm I am new to this. Can I (as a random person) buy your lovely artwork thnks in advance.

XD PROUD FURRY HERE
btw call me 'Runa no Kitsune' or 'Runa' for short