Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Not When I Go Camping 5




No, I was not attacked by any bear nor did I attack any bear when I went off-trail camping in Yosemite last month on the 20th. I haven't posted anything for the past two weeks because internet break down until this morning. Boy! my brain was blank for the first couple of days without internet. So I did above 4 more camping bears in the meantime. Like the 10 Pastel Dog Series, I felt 10 Camping Bears Series reached a good amount, and I'd like to move on to next I don't know what yet illustration.

Making Camping Bears Series illustration was fun but required a bit brain juice for me, because coming up with the bubble talk line took some thinking plus I intended to couple them up by bears facing each other and by color themes as you can see the above (and from my previous posts)... not that it serves any particular purpose or has any deep meaning... I just like to torture myself.

This Camping Bears Series made me miss art markers a lot! They are so efficient and look great when it comes to both rapid visualization drawing and fine product rendering. And I like to play with the streaky look when you draw it slow, and when you blend the color faster you can also master a smooth surface without seeing any streak line.

No comments: