Monday, January 23, 2012

Tibet Series - Religious Goats

































For some reason, there were a lot of goats walking around temples. And I always happened to see them in pairs, very interesting! Unlike other goats, Tibetan goats acted serious as they knew their very own destiny. Even the direction they're headed, they seemed to know better than people. 


I liked this weathered yet peaceful scene with absolute quietness at Drepung Monastery with nobody in sight but two goats heading to somewhere important on their own. Their sincere in walking leading by their instinct made me want to follow them. But I got caught up in watching them until they disappeared in my sight, I forgot about the following.


This illustration was done in Pantone art markers on Nov. 23, 2010. 

No comments: