Monday, September 13, 2010

Childhood Act 3

Here are the rest two of my Childhood series! 'I Am Brave' on the left and 'Once Upon A Time' on the right. 'I Am Brave' idea came from me remembering seeing kids like to be encouraged, you give them positive compliment and you tell them they can make it, and they usually do. And once they succeed like the little blondie in the duck inner tube learning not to be scared of water, they gain confidence and start taking over control and overdoing it with their very big proud face and keep asking you to look after look after look, they are so ready to teach other kids. This character reminds me of the cute band manager Summer in movie School of Rock. I love that movie.

'Once Upon A Time' describes the redhead girl like to read stories to others and tell people what she knows before anybody even ask. She's also very particular about what she wears, the colors and coordination from head to toe, and she will tell you she picks them herself. It's funny how these characters are so alive to me, I feel I can hear their voices and how they talk, and each one of them has her own attitude and personality.
Now my OCD is over with this series, but I find another OCD coming up and that's I feel like drawing something non-cutesy nor nice to balance out this series... I don't know why I sound like a Libra but I'm not. 

No comments: