Friday, September 10, 2010

Childhood Act 2

After three girly girls, I thought I had enough because I never draw cutesy babydolls just being cute, but I guess I have this Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder on colors and themes... I felt I need to draw something green and blue to balance out previous three lovely passionate hearty cozy fuzzy sweetie warm colors like that cherry 'Call Me Princess', peachy 'Let's Play In The Park' and creamy 'I Am Beautiful'. 


Here is the lime one named 'I Heal'. 


I once wish my hair is that big so that I can get dreadlock hairdo. By the way, these Childhood Act illustrations are ACEO size, which is 2.5 x 3.5 inches, ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals. I learned about ACEO from Etsy when I opened the dogbatcat shop. I thought it's a great idea and a great way for people to collect art they don't necessary want to hang on the wall, so I followed.

No comments: