Friday, September 30, 2022

"The Two of Us" no.1-5

 

No.5 "I-I-I...Am Ready For Return."

No.4 "Keep The Toilet Seat Down!"

No.3 "I Accomplish A Lot In My Dreams."

No.2 "Modeling Tips: Act Aloof, Drop Your Jaw, Blank Stare."

No.1 "Mukbang For Motivation."

After I finished the comic strip for Copic Award as shown in the previous post, I felt more confident drawing animals. So I started this cat illustration series called "The Two of Us" on Sept. 1st and it's all about my two cats Lonie and Snuggle Puff, and them talking.

I'm very excited that I was able to to come up with daily illustration after a week, so I started an Instagram account to share them. And since here it seems too much to post just one per day, so here's the first 5. Tomorrow will post 6-10, and so on.

Illustrations are all done in Copic multiliner on A4 size cardstock. I re-use photos for Instagram here to make it easier to share since I haven't scanned anything.

No comments: