Friday, January 24, 2014

Alicia Ruskin

Alicia has only 1 tiny picture on the whole world wide web. So thank goodness I remember watching a video of her and other commercial agents answering questions regarding commercial representation.

So, I watched the video on youtube again and paused at different places, and screen captured the expression I liked, and the drawing began. And later I found few more photos of her from KMR Talent Agency's facebook, I added her buddy Winslow into the picture.

Drawing Alicia was easier than I thought because I didn't get to interact with her much, so watching her through the video the first time a long time ago helped a lot with already having the feeling of her in my head, and now watched it for the second time making it easier without needing many photo references.

No comments: