Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Tibet Series - Beggar Kid

































This stranger kid came into my face while I was eating my breakfast. I had no clue what he wanted from me since he came so near to my face where I could only see him in headshot close of distance. Plus he confused me with his neat and clean wardrobe like a kid model just stepped out of a print shoot for Gap. His face was white and clean except a string of snot coming down his nose. I couldn't understand his non-stop mumbling for quite a while until I leaned back a bit with wonders, then I saw the whole picture.  


The whole picture of how he's actually a beggar kid, moving his hands up and down signaling me to give him money while his filthy little fingers held a stack of bills that he could barely keep together. All the sudden I grew enormous sympathy towards a woman who's passing by trying to sell newspapers table by table. She only had one note in her hand...

No comments: