Friday, June 17, 2016

Valerie Chiovetti

Val's drawing came from 3 photos combined. One is this open face with a smile/smirk plus a slight attitude with her mischievous flying blonde hair which I thought is very cute and fun. Another one is her sexy shoulder from another picture, and pointing hand with the sign's from another picture.

I changed the sign from "keep Calm and Carry On" to what's now in the drawing because Val's a diehard member of her University of Arizona Wildcat For Life (I almost wanted to draw that logo on her forehead). And she has a photo of herself with a cap with High Maintenance spelled with diamond, so I gotta put them all together. I felt like adding sexy because of her blonde hair, black eyeliner, red lips, and fair skin kind of reminded me of Marilyn Monroe look in the 50's.


The only thing I felt not completely satisfied with this drawing is that I was trying to go about a different style of drawing so I didn't do as much detail on the face as I used to. But then I didn't fully make it the way I felt this 50's look should go.


I forgot to scan the drawing before I gave it to Val, so it's a picture taken with blue-ish day light.

No comments: