Monday, April 02, 2012

Tibet Series - She's a Professional

































This older Tibetan lady was a professional, she's cleaning miles long (I might be exaggerating) prayer wheels under harsh sunshine in July Tibet. The partial row of sparkling clean prayer wheels caught my eyes from afar, and so I approached closer to see if she missed any spot...


After the inspection with my critical eyes, I was amazed with her dedication on offering her services because she's so focused that she didn't miss any spot under that kind of heat. And when I asked her if I can take pictures of her, she turned in a model in a snap. She immediately opened her beautiful smile with perfect white teeth, leaned her upper body just slightly enough to give a bit of nice turn-around movement kind of angle, she knew her pose, she's a professional.

No comments: